You can inquire from Pennsylvanialookup.org about the use and sale of your personal info according to the California Civil Code Section 1798.83. This policy will elaborate on the rights of the residents of California as well as ways to make enquiries to us under these rights.
Type of Data We Collect
We gather info from 3rd parties that ascertains, defines, can be associated or connected to a person, directly or indirectly, that would be acknowledged as personal info. Info collected includes:
- Full name
- Phone numbers
- Age/Birthdate/Date of death
- Relatives/associates linked by address or name
- Criminal records
Collected info can be used for the following reasons:
- When requested to comply with the law, judicial proceedings, subpoena, a court order, or other legal process
- To offer info, products & services that are best suited to you
- As defined to you at the time your personal data was collected or as otherwise stated in the CCPA.
Right to Delete Personal Data
You hold the right to instruct Pennsylvanialookup.org to remove your personal information from this site. We will need to confirm your identity after getting your request, then once authenticated, we will remove all your private information that we have in our records. Also note that we can deny your request for removal for any of the following reasons:
- To comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- If it will help us detect security incidents, guard against malicious/false/fraudulent/unlawful action, or take legal action against those responsible for such activities
- To fix products that destroy the current intended functionality
- To obey a legal obligation
Since we also gather third party info, if a request is made to delete info that we assembled from third parties, we hide the info so it’s not available to the public and make sure no one can find it from searching through our site.
You can give a person registered with California Secretary of State the right to act on your behalf and send a certified consumer request concerning your personal information. A request to have your personal data deleted or to see it can be made twice in a year. A request will be looked at and approved if:
- You provide enough verification info that can be used to prove that you are the one whose info we have or an authorized person
- You provide enough data when you send in your request that will make it easy for us to respond
We will not respond to your request if we can’t substantiate that the personal data in our records pertains to you. We also won’t be able to respond if you can’t confirm your identity or authority to make the deletion request. Note that you don’t have to have an account with us to make a verifiable application, any info provided will be the one used to check your identity or power to make the request.
Non-Discrimination for Exercising CCPA Rights
No persons shall be discriminated against for using any of the CCPA rights stated above (accessing and requesting deletion of rights). We will still provide you with our goods and services even if you exercise your CCPA rights. We will not charge you different rates or prices for services rendered or give you altered quality for any goods or services ordered.